- Assessing project requirements
- Agreeing and negotiating project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers
- Developing and implementing test procedures
- Building prototypes of components to carry out tests on
- Organizing and carrying out tests, eg to check whether engines will work in different conditions, such as high temperatures
- Interpreting and analyzing results and data
- Sourcing vehicle components and selecting the best materials to use
- Providing technical advice and answering queries from clients
- Using specialist computer modeling software to produce designs
- Making improvements to vehicles in response to customer feedback
- Investigating and solving problems, eg mechanical failures
- Working closely with suppliers
- Writing reports and documentation
- Giving presentations
- Undertaking relevant research
- Supervising junior staff.
- OND / HND in Automobile Engineering with 3 to 5 years workshop experience.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience, 5 of which must be in a managerial or supervisory position at an automobile workshop
- Experience in handling fleet management especially trucks
- Responsible to handle entire workshop operations
- Certificate of good conduct
- Advanced Computer Skill
- Excellent communication skills
- High sense of integrity
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and make decisions
- Flexible and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with excellent leadership skills.
How To Apply
Having met the above written requirements, click on the email on “Apply Now” to forward your curriculum vitae to FSG Work Solutions International Limited.