- Good cook with experience in traditional Nigerian meals and continental meals.
- Preparing all food stuff and meals on our menu – washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking
- Taking orders (face to face and on the phone) and engaging with customers, maintaining excellent and respectful service always.
- Keeping a clean, sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen and dining area – washing dishes, cleaning work surfaces and tables, e.t.c.
- Following all health and safety, and company policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all food, foodstuff and other items are stored properly.
- Ensuring great presentation and packing of dishes before they are served or sent for delivery.
- Making deliveries to customers when necessary.
- Attending training sessions, as required.
- Reporting to and taking instructions from the management to ensure the smooth running of the restaurant.
- Assisting the manager with stock taking and record keeping
- Assisting the manager with boosting sales and customer loyalty.
- Candidates should possess an FSLC qualification.
- Passionate and energetic. You need to be passionate about cooking! You need to love food and enjoy making it. This should show in the way you work and engage with customers and co-workers. This role will also require you to have physical stamina as it is a very active role.
- Well-spoken and respectful. This job will require you to engage with customers and co-workers clearly and effectively.
- Smart and able to learn quickly.
- Clean, organised and hygiene conscious.
- Patient and able to work well in a team.
- Available to work flexible shifts during opening hours including weekends and holidays.
- 5-10 years experience.
How To Apply
Having met the above written requirements, click on the email on “Apply Now” to forward your curriculum vitae to FSG Work Solutions International Limited.